Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hum of nature

I tried to look my best that day
but it was all to fall apart.
Maybe another time,another place
Maybe a brand new start.
The mind tried to cajole me
But the psyche begged to differ
Surprisingly surprised me
it was still willing to suffer.
The broken fragments of memories rush through in a haze
how could i?
I'd promised myself to not be lost in the maze.
Now every morning i wake up,& it's these memories that lay beside me
try and search for hope in the sun rays
because the evening often derides me.
And then the odd hum of nature penetrates through the eardrums
its rich melody determined to inspire
begging me to realize there's much more to desire.
roads,dreams,tears,smiles,gladness,peace
it persuades me that time heals,and though much of the heart's made of glass,
like everything else,this too shall pass.

No comments: