Sunday, January 5, 2014

If you've got a moment

If you’ve got a moment I’d like to suspend you in time and space

If you’ve got a moment I’d like you to take a trip down memory’s lane

If you have a second to spare you may find a foreshadowing of emotions

If only you took a breath to realize there are universes perishing within a blink

If only you’d stop mixing up ‘holding still’ with ‘stepping back'

If only you’d let the colours absorb rather than brush them over in a haze

If only you’d let the words and sounds penetrate through clearly

If only we’d hear ourselves more than the clicks and beeps

If only we’d sense the joy in every resounding beat

If only I could find myself a moment I’d like to suspend myself in time and space.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!! :-D

Priya Bala said...

wow :) i wanna suspend myself too!! :)

Abbas Momin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Abbas Momin said...

Thank you very much Luella and Priya.

Rachna said...

Awesome.. so true.. If I had a chance, I'd like to go back in time...

Abbas Momin said...

Won't we all? Thank you. Glad you liked it :)